Bartolottas food service is currently looking for an outgoing and dependable cashier to join our team! This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast paced environment for a highly respected company in the industry! We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, dining discounts, an exciting work environment and plenty of growth opportunity. We have openings at our Downtown Kitchen and at the Kohl's Corporate Campus. Please identify your preferred work location during the application process.
Our cashiers have friendly, outgoing personality with a willingness to serve our customers. They take pride in every aspect of their work and perform with energy, enthusiasm, and a smile.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times.
- Accurately account for food and beverage items.
- Operate cash register and handle cash. Must be apt in handling money, currency, coins (as well as credit card, debit card, and check transactions). Follow proper drawer closing and opening procedures to ensure no miscalculation in counting money. Maintain records regarding transactions on computer.
- Engage with guest while also ensuring guest line moves swiftly and guest expectations are met.
- Maintain a positive disposition.
- Maintain a clean and sanitized area at all time. Wipe up spills, remove debris from counters and surrounding areas, and remove trash.
- Assist in various beverage and food tasks, as needed (such as polishing utensils, dish removal from tables, and assisting servers with guest needs).
- Report to work on time and in full uniform.
- Other duties as required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in customer service or food service (server, cashier, or barista experience a plus).
- Flexible availability is required (including weekends).
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Perform all cleaning and sanitation functions required.
- Able to work at a rapid pace for an extended period of time.
- Adhere to all sanitation policy and guidelines as it pertains to handling of food, beverages, and personal hygiene.
- Ability to anticipate business volume and prepare work station accordingly.
- Pleasant and accommodating personality with courteous and outgoing demeanor.
- Requires prolonged periods of being on their feet ranging from 4 – 8 hours/shift.
- Walking and standing on the kitchen tiling with potentially slick surfaces.
- Light/moderate lifting is required between 25 - 50.
- Position dictates working in a fast-paced environment and subject to irregular hours including early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
Indicate your preferred work location. Every effort will be made to accommodate your location request, provided openings in that unit exist.
Full or Part Time