Position Summary: Pick and handle product at our Distribution Center in a timely and safe manner to optimize business savings, improve efficiencies and help achieve the business’s missions and goals.
Essential Responsibilities: (other duties as assigned)
- Devanning containers up to 20% of the time.
- Kitting and assembling JIT’s for private labeled items up to 60% of the time.
- Pick parcel and LTL orders from stock or from staging area.
- Assist with accurate preparation of orders to be shipped, including proper packaging, wrapping, kitting, assembly, weighing, paperwork processing and labeling.
- Be responsible for the movement of RAW, WIP and finished goods throughout facility.
- Execute proper and safe put-a-way of palletized items into pallet rack areas.
- Provide cycle count support to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Load trucks with outgoing products and unload trucks with incoming materials.
- Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
- Complete proper documentation for device history record (DHR), pick notes, receiving documents and bill of ladings (BOL) as required by task.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Attention to Detail/Quality of Work
- Teamwork/Team player
- HS diploma or equivalent desired, vocational school a plus
- Forklift certified with 3 years of forklift driving experience
- Use of RF and mobile devices desired
- Strong safety record
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of general warehouse experience in a manufacturing environment desired
- Basic Computer skills
- Demonstrate Brewer’s core values of Learning, Innovation, Integrity and Collaboration
- Regular and consistent attendance
Physical / Mental Demands:
- Ability to lift, bend, walk and stand for extended periods of time.
- Moderate to heavy lifting = 40lbs on a regular basis (20% of time) and 75lbs occasionally (5% of time).
- Operate motorized equipment such as fork truck. Ability to climb on and off as required.
- The worker is required to have visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned or to make general observations of facilities or structures.
- The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.