To improve performance by improving line efficiencies and reducing downtime through the use of statistical tools, improved troubleshooting methods and technical training.
- Responsible for process improvement efforts aimed at improved safety performance, reducing gross and net scrap, improving line efficiencies and reducing downtime
- Provides "hands on"process and equipment support
- Develop plant process improvement programs that improve consistency and control of current manufacturing processes (SOP's)
- Develop and foster operational discipline in our processes
- Provide technical training for operatingpersonnel
- Investigations of new methods to improve plant performance including equipment, statistical tools, troubleshooting methods etc.
- Determines priorities, implements assigned projects and maintains detailed documentation as required
- Stays informed concerning new manufacturing technology and equipment, and investigates their potential application
- Develops control procedures and trains personnel on the same
- Integrate product quality into process plan.
- Responsible for promoting safety awareness and keeping safety as a high priority on a daily basis
- Manage Press Maintenance
Engineering Degree plus 2 years experience in printing
Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills
Results oriented and able to handle multiple projects
Strong analytical, numerical, statistical, computer and reasoning skills
Excellent Microsoft Excel experience
Good understanding of "Lean Manufacturing", %S, Six Sigma, TPM programs
Strong presentation skills
Capable of, and commit to follow the plant and departmental safety procedures, food safety guidelines and ISO procedure
Good communication, organization, and mathematical skills
Continuous learning will be expected
Able to work overtime as required