*Utility Packager / Fork Truck Driver - Ringwood, IL*
Kelly, a worldwide leader in the staffing industry, is recruiting for several *Utility Packagers and Fork Truck Drivers* long-term contracts for our client, Dowin* Ringwood, IL. *This role is a full-time, fully benefitted position. Medical, Dental, 401K and a variety of other benefits to choose from. Eligible for paid time off, including holiday and paid time off.
These positions will work with process operators, maintenance tech, production engineer, logistics personnel in the Ringwood operations facility.
*Day and Night shifts open - *36/48 hour rotating weekly schedule
* Drumming/repack/pailing of materials (raw materials, intermediates, or finished goods) into different size and types of packaging.
* Unload tank trucks.
* Handle totes, 55-gallon drums, 5-gallon pails and various size bottles and cans.
* Labeling activities
* Cleaning parts in part washing tanks
* Repackaging of materials both manually and by using pailing machine.
* Drumming out of solvents that may require use of fresh air respirators
* General Housekeeping, participation on LEAN projects, Paint activities etc.
* Recording data related to packaging operations
* Hand truck and fork truck operation to support raw material movements and finishing operations
* Perform all work safely and injury-free.
* Support Cycle Count Activities
* Move material within a warehouse and production environment in a safe, accurate and in a timely manner.
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
* Inspect pallets prior stacking and un-stacking
* Apply banding/strapping and labeling according to specifications.
* Perform daily forklift and Drexel inspections.
* Track all material movements in SAP for inventory accuracy.
* Re-label drums/pails/totes if needed.
* Operate Forklift, Drexel, scrubber/sweeper drive in and walk behind equipment.
*Education Requirements: *
* Must be at least 18 years of age and have a current and valid driver's license
* High school diploma, equivalent, or a satisfactory work record is required
* Must be able to read, write, and verbally communicate in English.
* With mechanic assist, must be able to manually move 500-pound drums after proper PHYSICAL training; manually lift and handle a nominal weight of 25kgs (55lbs).
* Able to wear various types of respirators (cartridge, fresh air, or self-contained
* Required to stand up to 90% of working day with frequent walking, intermittent stopping and bending while operating equipment, drumming, etc.
Why you should apply to be a Utility Packager or Forklift Operator:
Join an environment of inclusion, diversity and integrity
* Competitive compensation
* Access to outstanding Kelly perks via [https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/](https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/)
Apply Now!What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry-even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Utility Packager or Forklift Operator today!
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit [kellyservices.com](http://www.kellyservices.com) and connect with us on [Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/kellyservices), [LinkedIn](http://www.linkedin.com/company/kellyservices) and [Twitter](https://twitter.com/kellyservices).
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. [Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.](https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)