JOIN THE UP MOVEMENT
We invite you to join our team as
LAWN & MAINTENANCE CARE HELPER
in one of the "best places to work in Southeastern Wisconsin"
as honored by the Milwaukee Business Journal in 2019.
Joining Manitou means forging your career path as part of an international group offering real opportunities to make an impact through your contributions.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY & CULTURE:
Manitou Group, a world leader in rough-terrain handling, invents, produces, distributes and services material for construction, agriculture and industries. We design, manufacture, distribute, and service products and solutions for the material handling, access equipment and compact earth moving activities that work smarter, faster, safer and cost efficiently. Through its iconic brands - Manitou, Gehl and Mustang by Manitou - and its network of 1,500 dealers worldwide, the group offers the best solutions by creating optimum value for its customers. With its headquarters in France, the group recorded a revenue of 1.9 billion euros across 140 countries in 2018, and it employs 4 400 people who are all committed to satisfying customers.
We are passionate about our products and people. We are a company that thrives on employee engagement and driven to achieve excellence. We are proud of delivering results through accountability, collaboration, integrity and teamwork. We are Manitou.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for the safe operation of a variety of power tools to mow and trim the lawn, trim shrubs, hedges and trees.
* Rake, mulch, and pull weeds in the landscape beds.
* Maintain and repair tools and mowers as needed.
* Assist supervisor with various building maintenance, such as moving furniture.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
* Self-motivated, detail orientated, and ability to work independently.
* Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
* Experience operating lawn/landscaping equipment preferred.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Are you enthusiastic about this position? That's great, because we are too! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer