The Bartolotta Restaurant Group is looking for a service-oriented, and experienced Maintenance Technician to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with The Bartolotta Restaurant Group in the hospitality and dining industry.
The Service Technician provides technical service and support for all onsite installation, asset maintenance, and repair needs within The Bartolotta Restaurants.
- Provide technical support in the diagnosis, troubleshooting, and repair of commercial cooking, refrigeration, and/or HVAC equipment.
- Provide technical support in maintaining and repairing heating and cooling equipment including boilers, heat pumps, air handlers, exhaust fans, etc.
- Prioritize preventative maintenance/repair work on buildings, site, and equipment to ensure equipment is working properly and in compliance with all safety guidelines while minimizing repair and replacement costs.
- Provide responsive service to the Units and works collaboratively to minimize disruptions in the performance of its operations.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems, identifies underlying problems, determines options for resolution, and implements solution in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Assess emergency calls/service requests, triage resources, and manage through resolution.
- Complete maintenance and service related paperwork for all services performed.
- Build relationships and consult with Vendors to ensure responsiveness, accuracy, and quality necessary to ensure timely and cost-effective repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Communicate with manufacturers as needed to help with diagnosing problems with equipment.
- Install all parts ordered for the customer in a timely and professional manner.
- Follow safe work practices and accident prevention procedures.
- Maintain a neat and orderly truck and job site.
- Maintain an accurate part and tool inventory.
- Maintain productivity levels in accordance with company standards.
- Consult with manufacturers, sales reps, dealers and customers as needed to ensure accuracy of issues and timely resolution.
- Certification/Education/Licensed in HVAC preferred.
- Electrical, Plumbing and building control systems experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and project.
- Highly motivated to perform quality work.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Successful completion of on-the-job training.
- At least two years of experience preferred.
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders.
- Requires walking, standing, driving, sitting, squatting, kneeling, reaching overhead, bending, twisting, and turning for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to use hands for fine manipulation of hand tools.
- Moderate to heavy lifting and carrying (up to 75 pounds)
- Must have a good driving record with proof of insurance.
- Weekend and on-call availability required.
Location: The Bartolotta Restaurants
Full Time - Evening, Weekend, and On-Call Availability Required
Direct Supervisor: Corporate Services Manager