Mr. B's - A Bartolotta Steakhouse - Brookfield is currently searching for energetic, friendly and outgoing Hosts to join their team.
Hosts provide prompt, efficient and courteous service for all guests, while assisting other team members and management in the delivery of a positive dining experience and overall guest satisfaction.
- Greet guests with a friendly and outgoing demeanor and accommodates any special needs or guest requests.
- Seat guests in a timely manner while engaging them with conversation.
- Manage the waitlist during high volume periods while providing accurate quotes for wait times.
- Promptly answers phones and routes calls to the proper custodian.
- Take reservations into reservation book providing clear and accurate guest information.
- Knowledgeable in areas of menu reading to effectively field questions from guests, vendors, and phone inquiries.
- Perform side work before, during and after shift as has ended.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area/station
- Assist other team members and management as needed.
- Assist in maintaining a safe working environment.
- Present professional demeanor in attire, language, and attitude.
- Log and perform exchange of moneys for gift certificate purchases.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Ability to communicate with management regarding guest questions and/or comments.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Walking through dining room on carpeted and hard wood flooring.
- Light/moderate lifting is required.
- Position dictates working in a fast-paced environment and subject to irregular hours including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
Location – Mr. B's Steakhouse Brookfield
Full or Part Time
Direct Supervisor: General Manager, Management Team