Join our team who is committed to the delivery of the highest quality health care service. We are seeking a full-time Social Service Intake that is self-motivated, energetic, and a take charge individual.
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
3. Working knowledge of computers and office applications software.
4. Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
5. Ability to work independently and within a team setting, navigate multiple competing priorities, and be a self-starter.
6. Experience working with individuals from diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
7. Bilingual written and oral proficiency (Spanish/English) required.