Entry level position responsible for miscellaneous tasks associated with but not limited to replenishing stock supplies to production lines, setting off cased product onto pallets and removing production waste throughout the plant.
- Safety, demonstrated behaviors in support of company safety procedures with focus on zero injuries.
- Quality, demonstrates behaviors in support of quality work processes to include Statistical Process Control-SPC, Document & track production variables, downtime, product samples and make adjustments to ensure proper packaging and casing of product to meet quality standards.
- Continuous Improvement Actively support the ConAgra Performance System-CPS. Experience in a High Performance Work Systems; 5's, working in teams, problem solving, six sigma, TPM, training, continuous skills development-CSD, auditing, planned and/or autonomous maintenance-AM.
- Maintain supply of packaging materials at production lines.
- Operate hand jacks to restock production lines with packaging supplies.
- Manually set off cased product onto pallets.
- Pick up and remove waste from production line floors and containers. Push waste carts to dumpster area.
- Operate trash and cardboard compactors.
- Receive additional training as needed to perform duties and responsibilities.
- Perform duties with speed and precision to maintain schedules, quality, and work place safety
- Ability to meet attendance requirements.
- Perform other duties that the Team Leader or Production Manager might require.
- Work overtime as required to achieve production and maintenance schedules.
- The ability to interact effectively and professionally with coworkers.
- Be able to perform all skills as outlined on the Skills Element Tree.
- Follow and comply with all Safe Quality Food (SQF) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
- Participate in a minimum of 1 kaizen event a month.
- Be a pillar owner / support for one of the pillars.
- Conduct a minimum of one area audit per week.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.