The Video Production Intern helps to plan, coordinate, shoot, produce, edit and disseminate videos that are consistent with the Duncan Aviation brand. To accomplish the essential functions, the person in this position works at the direction of the Duncan Aviation Marketing Project Manager to develop video products that support Duncan Aviation's sales, management, professional development and other internal or external customers. All position applicants must submit a demo reel to be considered for the position.
Essential Job Functions
1. Works in collaboration with internal and external resources to plan video products that are consistent with the Duncan Aviation brand and that will be used in social media, on the website, at trade shows, in presentations and in internal and external company communications. This includes collaborating with others to develop storyboards and scripts when necessary or interview questions and prompts when necessary.
2. Conducts field-based video production, which could include site surveys, interacting with clients and peers and operating portable video and audio equipment while capturing the best possible videography for the circumstances.
3. Plans and performs video post-production tasks, which includes reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, tape logging, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, and final editing. Utilizes computer graphics and special effects for video post-production, compresses video for output, captures and archives recorded video and makes video products available in a variety of formats. Understands requirements for video lighting and sound.
4. May be asked to take still photography as required for marketing-related activities, often at short notice.
5. May be asked to produce video animation as required for videos and presentations.
6. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Job Specific Requirements
Education and Experience