Are you looking for an opportunity for growth and advancement? Look No Further! Call Echo Lake Foods, Inc. today!
Now Hiring Skilled Maintenance Mechanics!
$1500 Sign On Bonusfor Experienced Industrial Maintenance Mechanic! (See recruiter for details)
Now Hiring! 2nd shift & 3rd shifts in Burlington, WI & 2nd shift for Franksville, WI
• Diagnose, troubleshoot, maintain and repair manufacturing equipment to ensure that machinery functions properly and in safe operating condition, including: conveyor systems, hydraulic sort equipment, motors, electrical systems, and facility systems and equipment
• Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on facility machinery
• Complete daily maintenance and repair logs
• Perform all assigned duties following “Good Manufacturing Practices” and Company Safety policies and procedures Knowledge/Skills Required:
• Advanced knowledge and skill in the following areas:
o Diagnosing, troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing high speed manufacturing equipment;
o AC/DC motors and Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs);
o Reading and interpreting diagrams, sketches, blueprints, schematics, operation manuals and manufacturing specifications;
o Piping systems,
• Arithmetic skills
• Manual dexterity required to operate machinery and power/hand tools
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and work in a fast-paced, cold manufacturing environment
• Ability to operate drilling and milling machines, later to produce and/or retool mechanical parts
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with management staff and employees
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in the industrial maintenance field, preferably within a food manufacturing environment.
Overtime pay after 40 hours
Sign on Bonus
401k / profit sharing
Clean work environment
Employer Paid Life Insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, or other legally prohibited characteristics.
E-mail your resume to email@example.com or fax your resume to 262-767-2760.