Our client in Mequon, WI has several assembly opportunities available for 2nd and 3rd shift.
Location is in Mequon, WI and the pay is $15/hr with several opportunities for overtime! Sunday's are optional but time and a half in pay!
Assemble components and operate assembly operations as required. Operate various machines, (riveter, air ratchets, testers, presses, etc...) and operate a number of machines or testers simultaneously throughout the day. Verify and maintain quality of work produced. Complete all tags, cards and charts. Train and assist other assemblers in cell of expertise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Assembly experience preferred but not required. Must have reliable and consistent work history.
- Prepare work area. Check Blueprints, routings, and validate REV levels match production schedule. Validate components as defined by blueprint.
- Set-up jobs and assists other assemblers with set-ups and start-ups.
- Assemble all components properly following standard work procedures, specific work instructions, or instructions from Supervisor, Engineer, Manager or Lead person.
- Visually inspect parts for chips, burrs, cleanliness, broken tooling, defective paint and porosity.
- Complete scrap tags, mark defective area and place in designated scrap carts.
- Document all customer names, all heat and lot numbers, such as rubber products, friction material, part counts, material codes, and shipping part numbers.
- Perform 'first-piece inspections' and various unsupervised routine inspections, visually or with the use of checking devices.
- Prepare all finished units for shipment.
- Verify and maintain the quality of work produced through visual inspection, testing, and inspection work instructions. Notify supervisor or lead of any nonconformity, and document as required.
Email a resume to email@example.com or apply directly through Milwaukeejobs