Swiss Screw Machine Operator Job Description:
- Read specifications to determine dimensions, tolerances, and number of parts required.
- Observe machine operation and verify conformance of work piece to specifications, using measuring instruments, such as micrometers, calipers, and go-no-go gauges.
- Ensure stock is ready at the beginning of shift and is stocked for the start of next shift.
- Ensure chip maintenance is performed throughout the shift and prior to shift change.
- Ensure machines are well-oiled.
- Ensure that non-conforming parts are accounted for properly.
Swiss Screw Machine Operator Job Requirements:
- Good written and verbal communication skills (reading, writing, speaking, and listening)
- Knowledge of shop mathematics
- Ability to read engineering drawings (blueprint reading)
- Ability to use basic and precision measuring instruments
- Preference given to candidates with Brown and Sharpe swiss screw experience.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com