Due to our growth and the upcoming busy insulation season we are seeking Insulation Installers!
S&E Insulation, Inc. is the leader in Metropolitan Milwaukee in providing energy efficiency and indoor air quality improvements to residential homes. S&E Insulation is a total home performance contractor providing a variety of residential energy efficiency solutions. We are a company that likes to promote and retain exceptional team members who match our core values. We work as a motivated, cohesive team that strives to work towards a common goal. We do what we say and we finish on time. Even if our work will never be seen, we know the S&E Insulation difference is felt every day.
The S&E Insulation Installers are responsible for:
* Retrofitting existing homes with insulation and air sealing space in the home. This includes but not limited to dense packing insulation walls, adding insulation to attics, crawl spaces, basements, installing roof vents, sidewalls, gable vents and properly ducting bath and kitchen fans.
* This may also include some light carpentry work including building of attic hatches.
* The work is dirty and typically takes place in unconditioned attics and crawl spaces of existing homes.
* Perform quality checks after products are installed.
* Effectively communicate with crew leader any issues that interfere with work schedule and/or completion of job.
* Installation of energy savings measures including attic insulation, caulking, sealing, and weather stripping.
* Perform job site clean-up.
* Complete any necessary paperwork required for reporting.
* Adhere to strict policies related to appointment promptness, in-home conduct and appearance.
* Communicate with customers on service and installation procedures.
* Perform warehouse duties which include loading/unloading, stocking, inventory counts and clean-up.
* Maintain vehicle(s) and equipment in accordance with company policy and manufacturer's specifications.
* Comply with company safety policies and procedures.
* Participate in personal and professional development activities.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Must be able to climb ladders to apply weatherization measures on roofs, vents and chimneys
* Be able to enter crawlspaces and other tight locations
* Be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
* Must be able to accurately read technical instruments
* Ability to work independently and keep accurate records
* Understand the importance of daily work attendance
* Must be reliable and have a valid driver's license
* Must be willing to learn