Do you love a variety of work where everyday you can complete different tasks and have a sense of accomplishment?
Are you handy with electrical, plumbing, carpentry, landscaping and mechanical systems and want a position where you can put all those valuable skills to use?
Does solving and fixing other people's problem bring you joy?
If you answered yes to these questions - we have the perfect job for you...
At Founders 3, we provide world class Real Estate Management service by caring for our clients’ assets as if they were our own. Our wide range of expertise ranges from pre-development consultation to full-service property management, accounting and maintenance services. Our depth of experience and stellar track record let our clients make confident investment decisions, knowing that their property investments are in excellent hands. We are looking to add an additional Building Engineer to our Founders 3 Team in Madison, WI. If you are looking for a growing company that invests in it's employees then Founders 3 is the place for you.
As a member of our Maintenance team, the Building Engineer manages the upkeep of our properties and is responsible for a variety of duties such as grounds-keeping, plumbing, and resolving any hazards that may occur on the premises, such as snow removal. The Building Engineer is a professional who plays a proactive and reactive role for our clients. We ask our Maintenance team to have a practical mind and keen attention to details as they develop and execute preventative maintenance plans.
- Maintain plumbing and heating systems along with alarm systems (fire and sprinkler).
- Maintain heating & plumbing systems to ensure functionality.
- Handle manual repairs when necessary (fixing locks, replacing windows, minor plumbing and electrical).
- Conduct general property upkeep (landscaping, property walks, pest control) and other general tasks like painting and carpentry.
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems.
- Perform property inspections and upkeep.
- Prepare building or property reports on computer or tablet.
- Must possess a minimum of 3-5 years’ maintenance experience and/or construction/trades experience.
- Must have a broad knowledge and use of computer/tablet.
- Have a general understanding of electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems
- and of the various trades.
- Must be skilled in the use of hand and power tools and test equipment; and be able to diagnose equipment problems, make repairs, test equipment, and properly maintain records.
- Must be a team player, have strong work ethic, positive attitude, and desire to succeed while representing our firm with the best possible service to our clients.
- Willingness to teach and be taught.
- Must provide outstanding customer service to meet the needs of our client.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Be in good physical condition and strength to perform duties essential to perform job requirements
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 hour shift with on-call rotation approximately every 8 weeks
What We Offer:
Founders 3 Management Services Company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement plan
- Company Outings
- Fun Work Environment