550 N University Blvd, Indianapolis, Indiana, 46202, United States of America
Indianapolis Virtual Career Fair
An interactive, yet socially distanced way to learn about renal care and hemodialysis
WHO: Patient Care Technicians or aspiring clinicians
WHEN: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 12:00PM - 1:00PM EST
WHERE: Online via WebEx (link provided after you apply and take the applicable assessment)
What to expect?
- Join as you are! Literally...and from where you are.
- We will take about 30 minutes to share what DaVita is about with a live recruiter and some of our clinic team.
- You will be able to sign in, ask questions and learn more about our Village.
What we are looking for?
- Patient Care Technicians (whether you have healthcare experience or not)
- Clinicians who are passionate about giving life to our patients!
- Ability to work a rotating 3-4 days a week, Monday - Saturday, ranging from 4:00AM - 12:00AM (schedules are made 3-4 weeks in advance)
Now more than ever, it is critical that we continue providing life-giving dialysis treatment to this vulnerable patient population. In lieu of the current pandemic, DaVita is:
- Providing bi-weekly calls and daily briefings from our Medical Director and internal Covid-19 Task Force
- Ensuring we keep our patients and clinicians safe by managing adequate flow of PPE and other life-giving equipment
- Going above and beyond to dialyze tested-positive patients, separate from the general patient population
- Collaborating with other dialysis providers to share information and find the best ways to protect our patients and clinicians
Patient Care Tech Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be comfortable working around blood and needles
- Availability to work 3-4 days a week, rotating Saturdays, closed on Sundays
- Operating hours range from 4:00AM - 12:00AM; most shifts are 8, 10, or 12hrs
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Physical and mental ability to work long hours (some shifts are 12+ hours)
- Willingness to train and work across multiple clinics within the territory as needed.
- Healthcare experience a plus: Bonent Certified, Certified Hemodialysis Technician (CCHT), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Certified Medical Assistant (CMA), or Phlebotomy certification.
Are you ready to make a positive difference in a patient's life? Take the first step at careers.davita.com.
DaVita is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.