Job Description Are you looking for an opportunity to make some extra money? Look No Further! Call Echo Lake Foods, Inc. today!
Now Hiring for Part-Time Skilled Maintenance Mechanics (weekend schedules available)!
• Diagnose, troubleshoot, maintain and repair manufacturing equipment to ensure that machinery functions properly and in safe operating condition, including: conveyor systems, hydraulic sort equipment, motors, electrical systems, and facility systems and equipment
• Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on facility machinery
• Complete daily maintenance and repair logs
• Perform all assigned duties following “Good Manufacturing Practices” and Company Safety policies and procedures Knowledge/Skills Required:
• Advanced knowledge and skill in the following areas:
o Diagnosing, troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing high speed manufacturing equipment;
o AC/DC motors and Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs);
o Reading and interpreting diagrams, sketches, blueprints, schematics, operation manuals and manufacturing specifications;
o Piping systems,
• Arithmetic skills
• Manual dexterity required to operate machinery and power/hand tools
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and work in a fast-paced, cold manufacturing environment
• Ability to operate drilling and milling machines, later to produce and/or retool mechanical parts
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with management staff and employees
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in the industrial maintenance field, preferably within a food manufacturing environment.
Benefits Offered for full time positions
Opportunities Available at the following locations: Franksville, WI Burlington, WI Huntington, IN Owensboro, KY
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, or other legally prohibited characteristics.
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume to 262-767-2760.