Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Starting from $19 to $25 per hour
Annual bonus of at least $6,000 if start by September 1st
12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Customer Service is the heartbeat of our company. We depend on our Call Center employees to serve our customers and fulfill our promise of reliability.
24/7 operation - Various shifts available with set schedules.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Guide and process customer orders and inquiries in a fast-paced environment using world-class technology.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
- Solve customer problems and find best possible solutions.
- Help customers navigate Uline's website and place orders online.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing and availability.
- Respond to shipping inquiries and answer order status questions.
- Become a product expert and understand each customer's needs to provide real, effective solutions and deliver exceptional customer service.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bilingual - 100% fluent in both English / Spanish (read, speak, write).
- Desire to provide the best possible experience for our customers.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with coaching support.
- Dedicated to excellent attendance.
- Available for 4 weeks of training, Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- On-site cafe and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Voluntary opportunities for overtime.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.