Would you want to work for a company that promotes professional growth, often promoting from within? What about if they also provided benefits for you and your family?
Position Process Technician
Job Location West Bend, WI
Starting Date Immediate
Employment Term Seasonal
Employment Type Weekend Shift
Work Hours (Shift) 8am-8pm or 8pm-8am
Starting Pay $22/Hour
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
Required Education High school diploma or equivalent required.
Required Experience Minimum of five years related experience.
Process Technician will monitor the injection molding process while diagnosing problems and making adjustments as needed to ensure the equipment is operating in a safe and efficient matter.
- Diagnose and correct machine, tooling and secondary equipment.
- Ensure good parts are being produced, reducing waste and minimizing downtime.
- Supervise operators, floor attendants, material handlers, operator mechanics and temporary employees.
- Minimum of five years manufacturing supervisor experience is required.
- Plastics experience is preferred.
- Ability to read, interpret and write documents such as safety rules, operating instructions and procedure manuals.
Please send your resume to westbend@seekcareers.Com or give us a call or text (262) 334-4030 to learn more about this opportunity.
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.