As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This is a 3rd shift role
This position is responsible for Tier 1 and 2 application and infrastructure support, issue diagnosis, and resolution of service. Responsible for handling 24x7 operations infrastructure support services of all non-production and production environments in the area of responsibility; handling the use of analytics to improve service, availability, and customer interactions; handling incident resolution and issues escalated by vendors; transitioning knowledge from design / build teams; handling operational vendor performance management.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelors Degree and 2 years in Information Technology OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 4 year Information Technology experience OR 6 years Information Technology experience.
* Knowledge of ITIL v3 framework and IT systems
* Knowledge of all Infrastructure technologies, including monitoring and event management technologies
* Experience with UC/Collaboration and Executive Support, including mobile devices (laptops, tablets, handheld)
* Experience with Mainframe and Mainframe Storage, including z/OS, CICS, VSAM, - all other Mainframe technologies
* Experience with Compute, DBMS, Storage, Middleware, including Server, OS, Virtualization, and Container technologies
* Experience with Network, Voice, Call Center and Network (data and voice) technologies
* Supplier management
* Infrastructure domain knowledge
* Continuous improvement
* Incident management
* Knowledge of required technologies (incl 3rd party solutions)
* Problem Management / RCA
* Customer service oriented
* Adaptability and ability to introduce / manage change
* Drive conflict management in high pressure situations
* Performance / metrics-driven decision making
Preferred Job Qualifications:
*Working knowledge of one or more of the following: Network, Windows, Open Systems, Citrix, VM Ware, Application support or Mainframe
*Working knowledge of one or more of the following would be helpful: Dynatrace, Solarwinds, HP Operations Bridge Manager, or other Application/Infrastructure monitoring tools
*Be able to lead meetings with development, architecture, engineering and production support teams to cohesively work on issues found in testing and production
* Strong written and verbal communications skills
* Prior IT Command Center experience
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.