Exciting rare opening here at Founders 3!
Are you ready to work with one of the best commercial property management teams around? Founders3 is looking to add a Commercial Property Manager to our team.
The Commercial Property Manager reports directly to the VP of Commercial and is responsible in coordinating all day-to-day operations of the portfolio including the management of service contracts as well as ensuring tenant and customer compliance with property policies.
- To develop, articulate and implement business plans for each assigned property, that are consistent with the owners needs and objectives to maximize asset value and NOI
- Monthly / Quarterly financial and management reporting as required by client
- To provide oversight of contractors and maintenance personnel at properties to ensure they are being maintained properly and as required.
- To build relationships in order to retain current business, expand opportunities with existing clients and leverage that in pursuit of additional clients and business opportunities.
- Understanding the leasing process and effectively supporting the broker/agency leasing team.
- Maintain/Update Emergency Response Manuals and hold regular meetings with tenants.
- Ensure the assigned properties are managed consistent with Founders 3’s Core Practices and Standards of Excellence
- Need to be financially astute and have a thorough understanding of retail accounting principles including recovery ratios and methods, allocating costs to various CAM pools, accrual and cash basis accounting, reading and understanding financials and be able to abstract information from a lease.
- To project and achieve budgeted financial goals as outlined in the approved annual operating budget while adding value to the property(s) with prudent management and business decisions.
- Implement the approved business plans and achieve the budgeted financial goals as outlined in the approved annual operating budget while adding value to the property(s) with prudent management and business decisions
- Build relationships with tenants in order to retain current business, expand opportunities with existing clients and leverage that in pursuit of additional clients and business opportunities
- Supporting the marketing efforts of the property
- Ensure the Assistant Property Manager’s responsibilities are being completed as required
- Understanding the leasing process and effectively supporting the broker/agency leasing team Maintain the reporting system for logging and tracks property operational issues such as roof leaks.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or industry certification preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years property management experience assisting in the management of in-depth commercial real estate (preferably with office/ retail shopping centers).
- Customer service oriented
- Reliable, proactive and effective problem solving skills and strong work ethic
- An effective communicator with the ability to listen well and exhibit excellent follow-through.
- Able to work under pressure, including prioritizing competing demands and meet deadlines.
- Able to establish systems to organize and handle workload.
- Promotes and fosters positive working relationships with clients, tenants, co-workers, management, and corporate staff.
- Microsoft Office proficiency required
- Yardi Property Management software preferred
- Ability to read construction drawings
- Possess valid driver’s license and insurance