Founders 3 Management Services is a leading residential and commercial real estate management and brokerage firm. We are looking to add a Leasing Specialist/Concierge to our growing Founders 3 Team. If you are looking for a growing company that invests in its employees and a position with advancement opportunities then Founders 3 is the place for you!
Open Position: Leasing Specialist/Concierge
Equal Employment Opportunity: Founders 3 Management Services Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Summary: The Leasing Specialist/Concierge is a professional with excellent customer service and organization skills, who provides superb customer service to residents/owners, vendors and prospects while maintaining positive resident relations of multi-family residential apartments/condominiums. The Leasing Specialist/Concierge is also responsible for the leasing and marketing of the property.
- Greet prospective residents/prospects and ask questions to cover all qualifying criteria, complete guest cards and immediately record all telephone and in-person visits on appropriate reports.
- Demonstrate community and apartment/model and apply product knowledge to clients’ needs by communicating the features and benefits; close the sale.
- Have prospective residents’ complete application and secure deposit in accordance with the company procedures and Fair Housing requirements.
- Update availability report and process applications for approvals. (i.e., credit check, rental history, etc.) Submit processed applications to the Property Manager for approval. Follow up with applicant regarding status.
- File and maintain own guest cards and current resident files according to established procedures.
- Ensure apartment is ready for resident to move-in on agreed date.
- Assist in monitoring renewals. Distribute and follow-up on renewal notices.
- Monitor advertising effectiveness. Gather information about market competition in the area.
- Participate in outreach marketing activities on a regular basis to obtain prospective residents, conduct market surveys and shop competitive communities.
- Accept rental payments and give immediately to Property Manager.
- Type lease and complete appropriate paperwork and input information on Yardi System accurately and on a timely basis.
- Maintain and record daily inspections for the community.
- Distribute all company or community-issued notices and other newsletters, pamphlets, flyers, etc.
- Maintain accurate monthly commission records on leases and renewals for bonus purposes.
- Complete Maintenance Service requests and ensure all maintenance repairs are handled satisfactorily.
- Maintain open communication with Property Manager, and Maintenance Staff.
- Contribute to cleanliness and curb appeal of the community on continuing basis.
- Assist in planning resident functions. Attend functions and participate as host for any functions as directed by the Property Manager.
- Assist in placing, removing/updating banners, balloons, bandit signs, flags, etc.
- Assist management team with other various tasks as required
- Strong customer service background required; real estate and leasing experience preferred.
- Strong word processing and familiarity with spreadsheet software (Excel).
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written – and basic knowledge of accounting, finance and business math are required.
- Excellent client service and relationship development skills.