Refinitiv Wealth Management offers solutions that power some of the largest Wealth Management firms in the North America and global markets. Our solutions empower Advisors to build their client's wealth, meet their life goals, guide them through investment decisions and add value to their client relationships. Our Wealth Management Platform provides the mission critical capabilities that support Advisors, transactions, regulatory reporting and firm's back office operations. From the front office to the back office, Refinitiv's wealth management solutions offer best-in-class infrastructure, news, analytics and market content that match your business requirements and will delight your customers.
About the role:
Refinitiv has an immediate opening for a Agile Coach/Scrum Master. We are expanding our Product Engineering department to help accelerate some of our major initiatives and looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals.
The Agile Coach is a subject matter expert in Agile practices and can utilize experience in implementing agile projects to transform new teams and mentor existing teams to perform at a higher level. To lead by example, the senior agile coach will also function as a Scrum Master to one or more Agile development teams.
This position will help improve business agility within Wealth Management. The drive to collaborate with other Agile teams and stakeholders to identify, promote, and adopt best practices and lessons learned to optimize team and program performance in a fully transparent manner is essential for this position.
- Champions Agile adoption within the Product Engineering organization.
- Partners with IT and Product Management leaders to improve overall effectiveness of Agile practice through mature use of Agile methods and tools.
- Develops Agile strategic roadmaps to achieve goals.
- Contributes and drives the Agile center of excellence.
- Provides coaching and best practice guidance for Scrum Masters and cross-functional teams.
- Set up Workshops and conducts hands-on training for all levels of Wealth Management, including Product Management, Customer Proposition, Customer Service and Support, on Agile practices and using tools effectively.
- Identifies and implements agile metrics to demonstrate progress and improvement in value delivery.
- Facilitates Agile and scaled Agile ceremonies and events for multiple teams.
- Be an agent of change by focusing on team effectiveness.
- Effective and timely communication to all levels of the organization, including progress tracking and reporting.
- Guides and shapes collaborative behaviors that embrace a culture of openness, honesty, and transparency.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field.
- Certification as a Scrum Master from a recognized source such as Scrum Alliance, Scrum.org or Scaled Agile.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Agile Coach and 5 years in Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying scrum principles and practices.
- Minimum 8 years in Software Development in either technical or functional role.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven record in implementing agile techniques in different organizational cultures.
- Successfully ran agile projects of varying complexity and size.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements.
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies.
- Experience working with agile collaboration tool such as JIRA and Microsoft Teams.
- Experience in Agile training and coaching role with exposure to corporate team transformations
- Skilled in team building across multiple time-zones.
- Ability to deliver solutions in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Software release knowledge.
- Proficient in Agile techniques: Kanban/Lean/SAFe, Capacity Planning, User stories, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Testing.
- Prior project management or leadership experience.
As a global business, Refinitiv relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Brookfield-Wisconsin-United States of America
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.