Founders 3 Real Estate Services is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm. We are looking to add additional Maintenance Technicians to our Founders 3 Team in Madison, WI. If you are looking for a growing company that invests in it's employees then Founders 3 is the place for you. Take a look at the job below and apply!
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
We have two Maintenance positions available, one entry level and one advanced. As a member of our Maintenance team, the Maintenance Technician manages the upkeep of our properties and is responsible for a variety of duties such as grounds-keeping, plumbing, and resolving any hazards that may occur on the premises, such as snow removal. The Maintenance Technician is a professional who plays a proactive and reactive role for our clients. We ask our Maintenance team to have a practical mind and keen attention to details as they develop and execute preventative maintenance plans.
- Maintain plumbing and heating systems along with alarm systems (fire and sprinkler).
- Maintain heating & plumbing systems to ensure functionality.
- Handle manual repairs when necessary (fixing locks, replacing windows, minor plumbing and electrical).
- Conduct general property upkeep (landscaping, property walks, pest control) and other general tasks like painting and carpentry.
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems.
- Perform property inspections and upkeep.
- Prepare building or property reports on computer or tablet.
- Must possess a minimum of two years’ maintenance and/or commercial experience.
- Must have a broad knowledge and use of computer/tablet.
- Have a general understanding of electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems
- and of the various trades.
- Must be skilled in the use of hand and power tools and test equipment; and be able to diagnose equipment problems, make repairs, test equipment, and properly maintain records.
- Must be a team player, have strong work ethic, positive attitude, and desire to succeed while representing our firm with the best possible service to our clients.
- Willingness to teach and be taught.
- Must provide outstanding customer service to meet the needs of our client.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Be in good physical condition and strength to perform duties essential to perform job requirements
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Outings
- Fun Work Environment
Equal Employment Opportunity: Founders 3 Management Services Company is an equal opportunity employer.