OwnersEdge, Inc. is an ESOP holding company that strives to invest in and build sustainable companies throughout the Midwest. We are 100% employee owned and we currently have 5 businesses within our portfolio - CC&N, BAYCOM, QComp Technologies, Rhino Communications and TourGuide Solutions. Our companies utilize their industry expertise to drive business growth and create value for our stakeholders including customers, communities and our ESOP employee owners. An Introduction to OwnersEdge
Executive Assistant to OwnersEdge EVP
• An administrative professional with 5+ years of experience.
• Expert in MS Office products, especially Outlook, Word and PPT.
• A team player who takes initiative and is a problem solver.
• An excellent verbal and written communicator.
• Someone who has the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Energized by planning and organizing company meetings and events.
• A person who has ironclad discretion.
This position is an executive assistant to an OwnersEdge EVP who currently oversees three (3) of our affiliate companies- CC&N, QComp and TourGuide Solutions. The role is also part of an administrative team, led by the Executive Administrator to the CEO, CFO and CHRO that helps with OwnersEdge specific projects and tasks.
Here is where you can contribute in your role:
• Manage the EVP’s schedule as it relates to all 3 companies and anything else determined by the EVP.
• Schedule and take action items/notes during leadership team meetings for all 3 companies & follow up with those action items as needed.
• Assist with EVP and affiliate Leadership Team presentation preparation.
• Liaise with OwnersEdge and affiliate company marketing teams to ensure communication alignment.
• Organize and maintain the EVP’s filing system.
• Be part of a facilities management team who oversees the affiliate locations.
• Participate in a variety of administrative projects that positively impact our employee culture.
• Be part of an administrative team that works for the executives of OwnersEdge and the affiliate companies.
• Help organize company meetings or events i.e. All Hands meetings, Annual ESOP meetings, holiday parties, etc.
Please visit our website www.ownersedge.com to learn more about OwnersEdge, our ESOP and the affiliate companies.