Founders 3 is Wisconsin’s largest, independently owned, full-service commercial real estate brokerage and management firm, changing the landscape of the local real estate industry in Milwaukee with an unmatched level of local expertise.
We are intently focused on creating value for our clients and are dedicated to continually improving our company and ourselves by practicing Commitment, Accountability, Respect, & Excellence (C.A.R.E.).
Job Title: Property Manager - Residential
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
Application Closing Date: This posting will remain active until the position is filled.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Founders 3 Real Estate Services Company is an equal opportunity employer.
The Property Manager (PM) is responsible for providing direct management oversight for the assigned properties. The Property Manager is responsible for maximizing NOI and asset value on behalf of Founders 3’s clients. Specific responsibilities include property management, operations, maintenance, client and resident relations, supporting the leasing team, marketing, accounts payable, collections, annual budgeting, risk management and financial reporting.
• Develop, articulate, and implement asset management plans for each assigned property, that are consistent with the owners needs and objectives to maximize asset value and NOI.
• Monthly / Quarterly financial and management reporting as required by client.
• Provide oversight of contractors and maintenance personnel at properties to ensure they are being maintained properly and as required.
• Build relationships in order to retain current business, expand opportunities with existing clients and leverage that in pursuit of additional clients and business opportunities.
• Understand the leasing process and effectively supporting the leasing team.
• Guide and direct property staff members in a respectful way. Hold daily priority staff meetings to keep staff and property on track.
• Ensure the assigned properties are managed consistent with Founders 3’s Core Practices and Standards of Excellence.
• Project and achieve budgeted financial goals as outlined in the approved annual operating budget while adding value to the property(s) with prudent management and business decisions.
• Implement the approved business plans and achieve the budgeted financial goals as outlined in the approved annual operating budget while adding value to the property(s) with prudent management and business decisions.
• Build relationships with residents in order to retain current business, expand opportunities with existing clients and leverage that in pursuit of additional clients and business opportunities.
• Drive marketing efforts of the property.
• Ensure the Assistant Property Manager’s responsibilities are being completed as required.
• Maintain the reporting system for logging and tracks property operational issues such as roof leaks.
• Bachelor's Degree and/or ARM designation required.
• Minimum of 10 years property management experience managing residential real estate.
• Customer service oriented.
• Reliable, proactive and effective problem-solving skills and strong work ethic.
• An effective communicator with the ability to listen well and exhibit excellent follow-through.
• Able to work under pressure, including prioritizing competing demands and meet deadlines.
• Able to establish systems to organize and handle workload.
• Promotes and fosters positive working relationships with clients, residents, co-workers, management, and corporate staff.
• Microsoft Office proficiency required.
• Proficiency with Yardi Property Management software required.
• Possess valid driver’s license and insurance
• Be financially astute and have a thorough understanding of accounting principles including cash & accrual basis accounting methods, and reading and understanding financials.
What We Offer:
• Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off
• Company Outings
• Fun Work Environment
Only applicants who we wish to interview will be contacted.