Build and install components using work instructions/drawings, power tools, wiring and measuring.
Essential Responsibilities: (other duties as assigned)
- Read and understand assembly drawings, wiring drawings and work instructions.
- Install components to support 120/240 volt applications on products including lifting systems and exam tables.
- Perform diagnostic tests and write accurate reports at final inspection.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Attention to Detail/Quality of Work
- Teamwork / Team player
- Results orientation
- Problem solving
- 6 – 12 months general assembly experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with power tools
- Attention to detail
- Consistent and timely attendance required
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to understand / speak English
Physical / Mental Demands:
- Ability to lift, bend, walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Moderate to heavy lifting = average of 30 pounds regularly (about 1 time per hour) and possibility of up to 50 less frequently
- Reaching. Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction
- Fingering. Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand as in handling
- Grasping. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm
- The worker is required to have visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, quality and thoroughness of the work
The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.