Founders 3 Real Estate Services is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm headquartered in downtown Milwaukee. We are looking for a qualified and experienced person with administrative support and marketing skills to fill an existing assistant position with the Industrial Group.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative, sales and marketing support tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be well-organized, flexible, resourceful and enjoy the fast pace of a busy commercial real estate office. A key requirement of the position is the ability to interact with staff and clients with a high level of professionalism. Written and verbal communication skills, decision making ability and attention-to-detail are equally important.
- Create marketing pieces including advertisements, offering memoranda, proposals, property brochures and direct mail pieces, coordinate installation of property signs, entry of listings in CoStar, Catylist, LoopNet, and CREXi.
- Generate, coordinate and update closing checklists associated with transactions to reflect the documentation received and timelines to be managed. Organize and maintain team files, both electronic and paper.
- Manage and follow internal processes to update internal files and databases with project specific information -- before, during and after the closing of a transaction. Look for potential improvements in said processes.
- Perform web-based and field research using CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software and manage other internal databases; some research requiring creation of custom mapping resources for clients.
- Full integration into team’s goals, objectives, priorities, and projects, and providing a wide range of intuitive support to the team. The incumbent will also coordinate and attend the bi-weekly industrial meeting.
- Participate in brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to one of partners of the firm and the industrial group. Establish regular, effective and comfortable communication dialogs with team members.
- Be a resource to the other support staff; work together to implement various, special projects. Provide phone coverage over breaks, lunch hours for reception as needed.
- Present a self-assured, professional, well-groomed appearance and go-getter attitude.
- 2 years of administrative support
- Experience working in the real estate industry
- Creative writing skills
- Keen attention-to-detail, time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Adobe InDesign and/or other design program experience preferred
- Familiarity with CRM and/or other data bases
- At minimum, an Associate Degree in Business or related area of study
- Real Estate Salesperson License preferred, but not necessary
40 hours a week, Monday to Friday. Occasional special projects requiring weekend hours.
Please respond directly with interest to Elizabeth Pancratz at email@example.com and include a resume and cover letter. For more information on Founders 3 Real Estate Services, please visit www.founders3.com.