Looking to hire an operator to run Artos machines (automated programmable wire processing machines that can cut, strip and terminate). While no experience is necessary there are specific traits/abilities we're looking for in this individual. Please see the list below...
* *Basic math skills
* *Mechanically inclined
* *Positive "attitude" / willing to do what it takes to get the job done / team player
* *Motivated / self-starter
* *Desire to learn and be the sole person in charge of his/her own department
* *Quick mover / understands the sense of urgency when there's a "hot" job
* *Ability to stand for long periods
* *Ability / Willingness to lift 50lb boxes frequently throughout the day
* *Ok with change - may be running a job and have to switch to another b/c the customer needs it now
* *Level-headed, responsible (will be running expensive equipment)
* *Machine operation experience a plus
Starting pay $12-$15/hr based on experience. 1st shift, 6am-2:30pm, OT/Saturdays as required.
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org