New Berlin, WI Position: Direct Hire CNC Machinist Pay: $17-23/hr. Shift: Both 1st and 2nd shifts available
Full-time Direct Hire 1st and 2nd shift opportunity for an experienced and highly skilled CNC machinist. Must have the ability to perform set-up and operation on state of the art Haas machining centers and turning centers.
Qualified candidates must posses/be responsible for the following:
· Responsible for set-up and operating of CNC machines to produce quality plastic parts on time and according to specifications.
· A thorough understanding of Set up experience is required. Lathe experience is also required.
· Candidate must demonstrate strong experience in CNC Lathe and experience with Haas machines is a plus.
· Must be able to do offsets and editing.
· Knowledge must include positing and securing work piece in holding device, machine table, centers or fixtures suing clamps and wrenches. Moves controls to position tool and work piece in relation to each other and set at specified speeds, feeds and depth of cut.
SITE Staffing, Inc. is committed to providing safe work environment by enforcing a policy of a drug- free workforce, which includes pre-employment drug and substance abuse screening. SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*