OwnersEdge is an ESOP holding company that strives to invest in and build sustainable companies across the Midwest. The businesses within our portfolio utilize their industry experience to drive business growth and create value for stakeholders including customers, communities and our ESOP employee owners. To support our continued growth, we have created an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the OwnersEdge HR team as an HR Coordinator. Click on the link below to learn more about OwnersEdge.
Our affiliate company leadership teams are empowered to focus their leadership skills and utilize their industry knowledge to drive business growth. These leaders focus on the business while entrusting the OwnersEdge structure to manage the Finance, Human Resources, IT and the fiduciary, board and ESOP administrative responsibilities that are fundamental to ESOP ownership.
Growing – And that’s not an accident. We are a fast-paced holding company that currently has four affiliates in its portfolio ranging from $5M to $30M in annual revenues. On a consolidated basis we are currently at $80M in revenue with a well-defined acquisition strategy in place to reach the ultimate goal of eight diversified businesses and $200M in sales. We are proud to be on the Business Journal's 2015 Fastest Growing Companies List.
Employee-Owners – At the heart of our success is the unique dedication of each employee. As employee
owners and being part of a 100% employee-owned company, we deliver an outstanding customer experience and believe that our value results from enriching our customers’ success. We hire the best and brightest, with great opportunities for growth and advancement.
Award Winning – It’s no secret that we like to win and have fun in the process as we are a Master Mettle Future 50 Award recipient, were named 2017 Top Business in Waukesha and were recognized as the 2014 Wisconsin ESOP of the Year.
• Currently in an HR support role or recent HR graduate who is looking to build your HR skillset
• Energized by a variety of HR responsibilities
• Looking to become part of a fast-paced HR team that supports growing companies
• An HR professional who understands HR’s role in providing world-class service to its employees & leaders
You will provide the HR services below to three of our four affiliate businesses:
Recruiting, Onboarding & Orientation
• Assist with the recruiting process by posting positions, screening resumes, conducting phone interviews and scheduling in-person interviews
• Complete drug screens, background and reference checks
• Prepare for new hire first day and assist in Welcome Orientations
• Ensure new hire paperwork is returned timely
• Schedule 30-day and 60-day check-ins for new hires
HR Administrative Support
• Maintain current and terminated employee files
• Track, maintain and publish HR metrics
• Maintenance of employee data in HR System
• Maintain applicant flow logs and other affirmative action data
• Assist with yearly Performance Management Program
• Schedule and track employee Training & Development Program progress
• Interpret and respond to various employee policy and program questions
• Work closely with affiliate Leadership Teams & Management Teams to support them on company goals and programs
HR Department Projects
• Lead or participate in a variety of projects in support of HR’s goals and objectives (employee handbook updates, policy development, etc.)
ESOP Committee Participation
• Involved on the ESOP Committee as an ESOP Champion
• Provide ESOP event support at affiliate companies
• Promote ESOP events to encourage participation and ESOP culture
You Bring a Track Record of…
Holding a Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or a related field and a minimum of 1 year supporting an HR function OR equivalent combination of education and administrative support
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Demonstrating high attention to detail
Effectively communicating with employees of all levels in the organization.
Displaying ability to maintain strict confidentiality of employee and company data
Working an extended or flexible schedule at times to meet needs of varying affiliates
Willingness to occasionally travel to other affiliate locations across the state of Wisconsin
Effectively working in a team-based, fast-paced environment