The Bartolotta Restaurant Group is looking for an experienced Genera Manager to join our team. This is a fabulous opportunity to join one of Milwaukee's premier restaurants.
The General Manager is responsible for the effective daily operations of the restaurant. This includes staffing, recruitment, employee development, training, sales, financial management, facilities management and extensive guest interaction.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and Manage Financial Plan.
- Monitor menu content for effectiveness.
- Maintain facility.
- Work closely with the Executive Chef.
- Maintain current and accurate reports.
- Conduct daily customer service checks.
- Manage personnel in an effective and professional manner.
- Able to communicate verbally and issue communication clearly; hearing ability required with all communications.
- Able to relate to staff and customers in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Able to read and write clearly.
- Position requires walking, sitting, standing, while working in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Requires an Associate’s Degree in Hospitality or related field, and a minimum of five-year’s experience in a management role in a fast casual or large casual dining concept.
- Certified in food service sanitation as mandated by the state of Wisconsin.
- Experienced in food preparation at the highest level.