Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Properly troubleshoots, diagnoses, and repairs commercial cooking, refrigeration, and/or HVAC equipment.
- Operates, maintains and repairs heating and cooling equipment including boilers, heat
pumps, air handlers, exhaust fans etc.
- Performs preventative maintenance/repair work on buildings, site and equipment
to ensure it is working properly and in compliance with all safety guidelines.
- Provides highest level of service to the Units and professionally communicates the service needed to staff.
- Defines service problems, collects data, establishes facts, and draws valid conclusions about the work needing to be performed.
- Responds to emergency service requests as required.
- Legibly completes paperwork for all services performed on behalf of the customer.
- Consults with Vendors to get parts ordered for repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Communicates with manufacturers as needed to help with diagnosing problems with equipment.
- Installs all parts ordered for the customer in a timely and professional manner.
- Follows safe work practices and accident prevention procedures.
- Maintains a neat and orderly truck, along with accurate part and tool inventory.
- Maintains productivity levels in accordance with company standards.
- Consults with manufacturers, sales reps, dealers and customers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
-Certification/Education/Licensed in HVAC preferred
-Electrical, Plumbing and building control systems experience a plus
-Excellent communication skills
-Ability to prioritize and self- motivated
-Must be able to climb stairs and ladders
-Requires walking, standing, driving, and sitting, squatting, kneeling, reaching overhead, bending, twisting, and turning for the better part of 8 hours.
-Must be able to use hands for fine manipulation of hand tools
-Moderate to heavy lifting and carrying (up to 75 pounds)
-Must have a good driving record
-Weekend and on-call availability required.