How would you like to join a small, enthusiastic team that works to turn renters into homeowners, houses into homes, and blocks into communities? Where your passion and persistence will be appreciated and rewarded? Where there is plenty of opportunity for personal and career growth and advancement? We are looking for mission minded individual with incredible attention to detail who wants to help ACTS deliver excellent service to our families and partners.
We offer generous commission splits in addition to an excellent benefit package that includes comprehensive health, dental, and PTO, continuing education allowance, and dedicated office space with no desk fees, MLS and annual membership dues, E&O insurance, and marketing support.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
The Director of Real Estate Sales will manage, oversee, and assist real estate associates with sales knowledge, transactions and paperwork in addition to recruiting new real estate associates. A friendly, diligent, growth mindset to assist new and seasoned associates to deliver excellent customer service is an important part of this role.
• Project Management - organize, liaise, and follow up with all internal and external real estate entities on critical priorities; including construction management
• Train and Develop Staff - ensure real estate associates are trained. Develop sales team and sales disciplines
• Compliance & Legal - ensure records are properly maintained, verify licensing, and keep current with regulations
• Leadership - work with local real estate partners; align real estate strategy, operating principles, people and products
• Active Principal Brokers License in Wisconsin with knowledge of real estate brokering
• Minimum of five years related work experience in real estate and personnel management
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training, education and experience
• Computer skills and ability to learn customer relationship management software
• Valid driver’s license and insured vehicle
Click on this link to watch a short 3-minute video about ACTS Housing before applying (hint: There is a quiz)
ACTS Housing is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.