Growth Opportunity! Our Client is a growing organization in the Milwaukee area and is seeking an EHR Implementation Project Manager with experience in healthcare software tools (Epic, Cerner, NetSmart, etc.). They offer a competitive compensation package as well as work/life balance and an opportunity for growth.
The EHR Project Manager will work with internal and external stakeholders to analyze requirements, create specifications, build, test, and implement data and reporting solutions that are needed to support a 3rd party vendor product. The expectations of an EMR Project Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Detailed understanding of workflows along with EMR system configuration and implementation in healthcare and business operations
- Demonstrated specialized knowledge of, and expertise in relational databases.
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency establishing requirements and developing detailed report specifications
- Leverage interpersonal communication skills to collaborate and work cooperatively with team members and external clients to provide support and identify customer needs.
- Assist in maintaining current documentation to ensure a high quality results.
- Anticipate customer needs, manage expectations, provide escalation pathways, and document resolution of any issues that may arise during support sessions.
- Assist the team with data validation and testing, and demonstrations as needed.
- Apply your administrative skills to manage multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with 4-7 years’ experience working with an EMR, and project management or implementation preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Basic understanding of the U.S. healthcare market and/or healthcare technologies preferred.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and writing skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment while maintaining a high-level of customer service in a customer focused manner.
- Master’s degree in IT, Healthcare Informatics, or related field desired.
- Experience working specifically in a Behavioral Healthcare setting
- Experience with data warehouses, Business Intelligence, and Analytics.
- Experience with Quality and Performance Improvement Methods
- Plan and deploy reporting solutions per approved requirements.
- Collaborate with the Solution Architect to ensure that reporting requirements are satisfied.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to provide training and ongoing support of reporting solutions.
- Demonstrate excellent consulting skills with external clients and product vendor.
- Consistently apply written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills to establish working relationships that foster a collaborative team environment.