Do you have high energy? Do you love working with people? Are you looking for a great opportunity with a growing company? Do you long for the freedom to foster creativity and think outside the box? Are you ready to be a part of the Brewer team?!
YES?.... Then read the description below and send us your resume!
Reporting to the CEO/President, this position will be an active member of The Brewer Company Leadership Team and will be a strategic partner in the success of the organization through management of the areas listed below.
- Friendly Faces & Collaborative Work Environment
- Growth & Development Opportunities
- Work Hard to Play Hard Motto
- Employee Engagement Events
- Competitive Benefits Package: Health, Life, Disability, Dental, Vision
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- 9 Holidays
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Never Encounter a Dull Day!
- Direct and manage these major areas:
- Demonstrate Brewer Core Values – Learning, Integrity/Innovation, Collaboration
- Recruitment and employee retention
- Performance Management including coaching and discipline
- Employee relations, communication and company events
- Organization development
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns
- Training and development
- Policy development and documentation
- Compensation and benefits administration, including 401K
- Act as Safety Manager to ensure employee safety, welfare, health and wellness
- Employee services and counseling
- Bi-weekly payroll
- Affirmative Action, EEO-1, VETS-100 and other regulations and reporting requirements.
- Worker’s Compensation
- HR Metrics
- Mentor and manage HR Generalist
- Be a member of the following committees:
- Community/Social Events
You Have (Requirements):
- Answered yes to all of the above questions
- College degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of progressive HR related experience; or a combination of education and experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Attention to Detail/Quality
- Critical thinking and Creative Problem Solving
- Compliance (attention to detail and accuracy, ethics)
- Time Management (high degree of self-motivation and organization)
- Safety Focus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.