Under the direction of the Fitness and Wellness Director, Personal Trainers will work with a diverse population developing unique and individualized programs that ensure client safety, satisfaction, and enhancement of personal fitness goals. Responsibilities include conducting private and group personal training sessions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain a consistent client base.
- Develop relationships and assist members, helping with member retention.
- Set and conduct appointments according to the clients' availability.
- Update and maintain accurate client records.
- Recognize the potential and limitations of each client.
- Develop unique and individualized programs that ensure client safety, satisfaction, and enhancement of personal fitness goals.
- Keep a safe, clean and fun atmosphere for our members.
- Adhere to all YMCA policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Educate, motivate, and inspire clients in a positive manner while adhering to the YMCA's core values of honesty, caring, respect and responsibility.
- Promote personal training packages being offered.
- Be proficient at teaching fundamental movements and exercises during client consultations.