Lake Park Bistro - A Bartolotta Restaurant is currently searching for an energetic, friendly and outgoing Host to join the team at one of the best restaurants in Milwaukee.
Hosts provide prompt, efficient and courteous service for all guests, while assisting other team members and management in the delivery of a positive dining experience and overall guest satisfaction. This position is part time, Monday through Friday from 10am-2pm.
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet guests with a friendly and outgoing demeanor and accommodates any special needs or guest requests.
- Seat guests in a timely manner while engaging them with conversation.
- Manage the waitlist during high volume periods while providing accurate quotes for wait times.
- Promptly answers phones and routes calls to the proper custodian.
- Take reservations into reservation book providing clear and accurate guest information.
- Knowledgeable in areas of menu reading to effectively field questions from guests, vendors and phone inquiries.
- Perform sidework before, during and after shift as has ended.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area/station
- Assist other team members and management as needed.
- Assist in maintaining a safe working environment.
- Present professional demeanor in attire, language and attitude.
- Log and perform exchange of moneys for gift certificate purchases.
Interested applicants should apply online or in person at the restaurant between 2-4pm.
3133 E. Newberry Blvd
Milwaukee, WI 53211