|Want to build amazing products? Looking for year-round work, steady hours, a clean indoor workplace, great coworkers, and a professional environment? For over 50 years, The Brewer Company has been one of the premier suppliers of seating, exam tables, hampers, instrument trays IV poles and other products for the medical / dental markets – and we’re still growing!
We are seeking a full-time, first shift Mechanical Assembler with a variety of skills and experience to assist in building and installing components in our products.
Job responsibilities include:
- Reading and understanding assembly drawings, wiring diagrams, and work instructions.
- Installing components to support 120/240 volt applications on products including:
- Lifting systems
- Exam tables
- Performing diagnostic tests and writing accurate reports at final inspection.
|Candidates should have these qualifications:
- Experience with power tools, wiring, and measuring is desired, but we are willing to train the right people!
- Quality, accuracy, and the ability to work within a crew in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid work history.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
|Brewer offers great benefits including:
- Competitive and rewarding compensation based on skills and experience
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Paid short and long term disability, and Group Term Life insurance
- Employee events (Christmas party, cook-outs, etc)
- Recognition Programs
We have an average employee tenure of twelve years and can offer you a career that provides training, growth and a promising future! Let’s build our future together!