SPANISH-SPEAKING REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATE WANTED
ACTS Housing, a mission-driven social enterprise that has supported more than 2,400 families in becoming homeowners, is growing!
Do you want to work for an agency that delivers buyers who are ready to buy? Do you want no office/desk fees? Assigned listings? Are you interested in doing work that matters in real estate? Would you like to be part of a mission-driven organization that is improving our community?
We are looking for mission minded individuals who enjoy helping families with barriers to homeownership achieve the American dream. Our team needs to be as diverse as the families we serve, leading to the need for a real estate associate bilingual in English and Spanish to help us meet the needs of ACTS families.
We offer generous commission splits in addition to an excellent benefit package including unlimited bonus potential, continuing education allowance, and dedicated office space with no desk fees, marketing support, unlimited copier, fax, and printer use. In addition ACTS pays MLS and annual membership dues, E&O insurance, and license renewal fees
Duties & Responsibilities include:
Real Estate Associate Skills & Qualifications
- Representation of aspiring owner-occupant families, mostly of low-to-moderate income, in their identification, negotiation, and purchase of homes for affordable and sustainable homeownership.
- Cultivating interest in ACTS program and creating a pipeline of potential buyers.
- Educating yourself on real estate best practices while remaining an expert on listings that meet the needs of ACTS’ families.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Real Estate License (or passion and drive to become licensed)
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Valid driver’s license and insured vehicle
The real estate associate will operate as an independent contractor under the general direction of the Director of Real Estate Sales. Enjoy unlimited bonus potential, dedicated office space, and continuing education allowance.
Click on this link to watch a short 3-minute video about ACTS Housing before applying (hint: There is a quiz)
ACTS Housing is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.