Rumpus Room - A Bartolotta Restaurant located on Water Street in downtown Milwaukee is currently searching for energetic, friendly and outgoing Hosts to join their team at one of the best restaurants in Milwaukee.
Hosts provide prompt, efficient and courteous service for all guests, while assisting other team members and management in the delivery of a positive dining experience and overall guest satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet guests with a friendly and outgoing demeanor and accommodates any special needs or guest requests.
- Seat guests in a timely manner while engaging them with conversation.
- Manage the waitlist during high volume periods while providing accurate quotes for wait times.
- Promptly answers phones and routes calls to the proper custodian.
- Take reservations into reservation book providing clear and accurate guest information.
- Knowledgeable in areas of menu reading to effectively field questions from guests, vendors and phone inquiries.
- Perform sidework before, during and after shift as has ended.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area/station
- Assist other team members and management as needed.
- Assist in maintaining a safe working environment.
- Present professional demeanor in attire, language and attitude.
- Log and perform exchange of moneys for gift certificate purchases.
Interested applicants can apply online or by visiting the restaurant between 2pm and 4pm daily and ask to speak with a manager.
1030 N. Water St
Milwaukee, WI 53202