Looking for a fun job with meaning?
EasterSeals Southeast Wisconsin, Inc. has an exciting summer job opportunity for you! Camp Leaders are responsible for assisting participants with personal cares, conducting group activities and maintaining safe, supportive, fun and comfortable setting.
This is a temporary, full-time, position which begins in early June of 2017 with 1-2 weeks of orientation/training and lasts until August.
Please indicate which location you are interested in: South Milwaukee OR Wauwatosa.
- Interacts with participants in a fun, respectful, age-appropriate, and culturally-appropriate manner while honoring participant preferences and requests.
- Provides exciting activities that are appropriate for most participants, which includes planning the daily schedule of activities in advance, and completing record keeping as assigned (attendance, activity schedule, etc.).
- Supports participants with activities of daily living as needed.
- Ensures safety by monitoring activities, maintaining a clutter-free environment, and participating in safety training.
- High school diploma, GED, or HSED required.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience working with individuals with disabilities and leading recreation activities preferred.