The Bartolotta Restaurant Group operates a restaurant/cafeteria at the Kohl's Corporate Campus located in Menomonee Falls. We are currently looking for daytime Line Cooks to add to our existing staff to work Monday-Friday with no nights or weekends.
Kohl's Corporate Campus is not located on a Bus Line.
Essential Job Functions:
· Prepares menu items according to standard recipes, plate presentations and specifications in a timely manner.
· Sets up work station according to station diagram and daily product inventory to Chef’s standards.
· Completes all assigned prep work to Chefs standards.
· Maintains product presentation, product quality and cook time standards.
· Negotiates narrow crowded aisles with hot and cold food products.
· Cleans and sanitizes the work area before, during and after shift.
· Practices sanitary and safe food handling at all times.
· Completes assigned daily and weekly cleaning projects.
· Performs sidework before, during and after shift as has ended.
· Assist other team members and management as needed.
· Assist in maintaining a safe working environment.
· Present professional demeanor in attire, language and attitude.
· Good organizational and multi-tasking skills.
· Perform all food prep required for all menu items.
· Able to work at a rapid pace for an extended period of time.
· Capable of using knives, slicers, broiler, grill, fryer, microwave and steamer in a safe and productive manner.
· Adhere to all sanitation policy and guidelines as it pertains to handling of food and personal hygiene.
· Ability to anticipate business volume and prepare kitchen and work station accordingly.
· Pleasant and accommodating personality with continuous and outgoing demeanor.
· Requires prolonged periods of being on their feet ranging from 4 – 8 hours/shift.
· Walking and standing on the kitchen tiling with potentially slick surfaces.
· Light/moderate lifting is required between 50 - 100 pounds.