**Please call or visit the Workforce Connection Center prior to the event, to sign-up.**
Open Interviews - It’s never too early to plan!
- Sidewalk Shovel Crew Members
Please arrive on time for the general information session. Clients will then be given an application to complete as well as a submitting a current resume and then a brief interview will follow. Attempts to place clients on a crew and invitation to training will be done on the spot!
- Starting at $15 an hour
- Driver’s License NOT required however reliable transportation is needed to get to and from the shops/work sites
- General use of shovels/show blowers
- We try to accommodate employees to work where they live
- The majority of work is done overnight when businesses are closed (buses do not run then)
- We offer weekly payroll
- Crews are usually 2-4 people (bring your friends)
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The Local JobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.