**This event starts promptly at 10:00am. Those interested in meeting with the Representative MUST arrive PRIOR to the 10:00am start of the session.
General Labor/Production, Warehouse, Electrical Assembly, Order Pickers, Forklift Drivers/Material Handlers, Machine Operators, Quality Inspectors, Mold Operators, Mixer/Blender Operators
- 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts
Oak Creek, Franklin, Cudahy and South Milwaukee
$9.00/hr or more, depending on experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Reliable transportation- Many work sites are not bus accessible
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends if needed
- Outstanding communication skills and work ethic
- HS diploma/GED equivalent required (for most clients)
- Must bring a copy of an updated resume
- Candidates are encouraged to apply on-line prior to the event at: www.qpsemployment.com
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.