Generac Power Systems –Work with the leader in the power industry! Our office in Waukesha, WI is seeking a Call Center Representative.
The Call Center Representative provides excellent customer care to customers in a timely manner with an emphasis on providing accurate information, effective communication and issue resolution. The position hours are Monday-Friday from 10:30am - 7:00pm.
When attending this event, please bring a copy of your resume with for us to review in-person. During this event, you will be able to meet with a member of our Recruitment team and the Customer Support team, if available, to discuss our Customer Support Representative role.
- Maintains a “customer first” attitude at all times.
- Seeks out answers to questions within the materials and tools available.
- Maintains product knowledge through training and continuing education.
- Fosters a positive team atmosphere in all functions of Customer Support.
Generac offers an excellent benefits package including health, life, dental, vision, vacation, employee stock purchase program, company matched 401K, career development and more!
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year of experience handling a high volume of inbound calls or in a customer support role
For a complete job description and to apply on-line please visit us at www.generac.com/careers
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.