**Please call or visit the Workforce Connection Center prior to the event to sign-up.**
Milwaukee County Transit System (MCTS) is HIRING Bus Operators!
This event is an Information Session. MCTS representatives will provide an orientation about the position, requirements, and hiring process.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License, with a clean driving record for one year prior to the application, and be able to obtain a CDL with passenger endorsement and no air-brake restrictions
- Must be punctual, with a history of satisfactory work attendance
- Wages start at $18.86/hour, upon completion of Bus Operator Training
- 5-6 week training program ($12.00/hour)
- Full Benefits: Medical & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Defined Benefit Pension Plan, Paid Time Off (including Paid Holidays, Vacation Time, Personal Days and Sick Days), Tuition Reimbursement Program, Health Club Reimbursement, Eye Wear Reimbursement, 457 Deferred Compensation Plan, Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Free Transportation
Candidates are encouraged to apply online at: www.ridemcts.com (Under "Source" and "Referred By," list Goodwill Location and Goodwill Representative Name)
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The Local JobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.