**Please visit the Workforce Connection Center prior to the event, to sign-up.**
Faith, Hope & Charity Supported Living, Inc.
will be onsite in the Workforce Connection Center, conducting OPEN INTERVIEWS!
Information & Requirements:
- Primary role is to ensure that clients cares and day-to-day needs are met. Personal Caregivers are providing those services in their client’s homes.
- No experience is necessary. Employer provides training.
- Bus line accessible.
- Must be 18+ years old
- $9.00-10.00/hr (based on experience)
- Working hours: 6am-2:30pm, 8am-8:00pm, 2:00pm-10:30pm
- Interested candidates should plan to arrive at least 20 minutes before the event starts to complete a paper application.
- Bring an updated resume.
- Employer will conduct brief interviews with qualified candidates.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The Local JobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.