Hiring Caregivers - people who want to make a difference in the lives of others!
- New HIGHER starting wages!
- On-site Interviews
- Bring your Resume!
- Experience with Behaviors Preferred
- Positions: Full-Time & Part-Time
- Shifts: 1st, 2nd, and 3r
- Work Locations: Waukesha and Pewaukee
Starting pay is $10.50 per hour and higher depending on experience and assigned program.
HIL also offers competitive benefits package:
- Affordable insurance for full-time: Health, Dental, & Vision
- Life & Short-Term Disability
- Generous Paid-Time Off / Vacation
- PAID CBRF training
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan - WE ARE 100% EMPLOYEE-OWNED
As a member of the care team, you will mentor, organize, and/or assist clients in their choices and actions in the areas of:
- daily living activities
- developing and maintaining positive self-image
- personal hygiene and health monitoring
- social and communication skills
- functional community skills
- recreational activities
- budgeting and planning
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Demonstrate the ability to be a strong mentor to the person supported in learning independent living skills and providing guidance and feedback without diminishing the person’s progress or efforts
- Demonstrate flexibility, autonomy, responsiveness, sound personal judgment and a high level of initiative
- Maintain self-composure and self-control under stressful conditions as this position requires a high degree of fortitude/emotional stamina. Clients may exhibit physical aggression, challenging, or offensive behaviors.
- Demonstrate a supportive, caring demeanor with clients
- Demonstrate effective communication through both written and spoken words. Must be able to read, speak, write and understand English.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Valid Wisconsin Class D driver's license for 3 years with an acceptable driving record per HIL's policy
- Access to an insured vehicle is strongly preferred
- Successful completion of a caregiver background check as mandated by Wisconsin Chapter DHS 12
- Successful completion of a pre-employment TB test and health screen
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.