***Interested candidates need to visit the center to register.
Positions & Information:
- Shipping and Receiving. Wages: $10.00-$14.00 per hr. Must have Forklift experience, UPS/FED EX freight knowledge. Have previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Buffer/Polisher. Wages: $12.00 per hr. Previous experience preferred, working with chrome.
- CNC Operators and Set Up. Wages: $13.00-$25.00 per hr. (based on experience). Lathes, Mills and turning centers. Must have good stable work history and CNC experience.
- Final Assemblers. Wages: $15.00 per hr. Must have mechanical aptitude and a stable work history
- Food Production Associates. Wages: $10.00 per hr.
- General Metal Shop Laborers (All Shifts)- Wages: $11.00 per hr.
- Administrative Assistant. Wages: $12.00-$16.00 per hr. Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Must have previous administrative experience in a manufacturing setting
All interested candidates need to arrive 30 minutes prior to the event to complete the paper application.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The Local JobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.